Exam Dividers (Packs)
Exam dividers allow students to sit closer than 1.25m, the regulation distance, when they are using computers for online examinations.
Our divider sets are good value representing a discount of up to 20% when compared to buying the panel and stand separately.
The panels are very tough, made from plastic and most marks can be wiped clean in the same manner as a whiteboard.
Exam Divider Advantages
- More students can sit the exam at the same time
- Fewer rooms are required
- Exams can be held in fewer sessions
- Less disruption to lessons and the timetable
- Fewer staff are required
- Lower invigilation costs
- Creates a formal testing environment
We supply two thicknesses of sheet, 4mm and 6mm, but each comes with a different support so please check out both to see which will be the most suitable for you.
Why a minimum of 10?
There are two reasons.
- The size of the panels determines the postage charge - one panel will cost the same to post as 10 (about £10)
- Although tough the panels can be bent. Bending a pack of ten or twenty is much harder than just one or two, just like a pack of playing cards.
Also please note that it is a minumum of 10 and 'not packs of 10', so if you want 14 you can order 14 (but I should point out that with free shipping offered for 20 exam dividers you probably shouldn't order 17, 18 or 19 as that would work out more expensive than 20!)