4mm Exam Divider Set
From £3.96 Regular Price £5.00
To £5.94 Regular Price £7.50
Divider Set (4mm)
Save 20% buying a complete divider (panel and stand) compared to buying the two parts separately.
1 'set' = 1 stand and 1 panel.
The new design divider has a number of great features:
- Fits easily between computers
- Can slide the stand under wiring
- Panel is plastic and wipes clean
- Stand has curved entry for easy panel insertion
- Panels can be cut if damaged
The stand is approximately 23.5 cm wide so can fit easily in the narrow gaps between system boxes (having computers close together is the reason you need these dividers for examinations in the first place isn't it!)
The stand can slide under keyboard, mouse and other cabling making it less likely that these connections will be disturbed and cause damage or disruption during the examination.
The panels are plastic and can be cleaned with the wipe of a cloth, very similar to cleaning a whiteboard.
If the edge of the panel becomes damaged (the panels are very tough, made from the same material as an estate agent's 'for sale' board, but we appreciate that schools can be a tougher environment than even the British weather) the edge can be trimmed off with a sharp knife, pair of scissors or my favourite, the art department's guillotine.
Optional Front Fixing
We offer a choice of front fixings to add stability to the front end of the panel.
- Hook and Loop Tape
- Self-adhesive, one sticks to the desk and one to the panel
- Needs about 1.5cm per panel
- 5cm supplied per panel in 50cm lengths
- Can be cut as required
- Front Brace
- Hooks under the desk top
- 29cm long - can fit to variable depth desktops
- Slides over the front edge of the panel
- Demo video
- Front Stand
- A 2nd stand, same as used at the back
Each set includes:
- 4mm Panel