NEW: Safety Products that provide an extra layer of physical separation at workstations to help prevent the transmission of diseases such as COVID
We still supply dividers screens to help run Examinations securely but with the cancellation this year a number of schools, and other businesses, have been in touch to see if we can help with creating physical barriers that will obstruct virus transmission between workstations, office desks and canteens.
We are glad to say that we have adapted our existing products to provide greater protection.
- Taller panels - we can now offer bespoke heights up to a metre above the table
- Deeper panels - we now offer bespoke depth of panels (up to 1.2m in depth)
- Overhanging panels - to protect the seating position as well as the desk space
- Optional screw fixings to attach stands to desks (or onto strips of wood or mdf placed on top of desks)
- Head-to-toe coverage with lower panel add-on sections
- Under table coverage with bespoke lower panel cut out sections
On 11 May the Government published Guidance on working safely during COVID-19: Guidance Document
Our unique supporting brackets allow dividing panels to project beyond the edge of desks and protect neighbouring workers from each other. Panels can be supported with either freestanding, moveable, brackets or ones that can be screwed to exisiting desking or narrow planks of MDF or other material placed on top of current desks.
The lightweight plastic panelling allows for a cost-effective barrier that adds what could be a vital layer of protection between workers, isolation panels start from just £20.